Join our team at Connexionz!
We’re always on the look out for talented people, so get in touch if you’d like to know more about working with us, especially if you are an experienced Software or Hardware Developer/Engineer
Customer Experience Manager
We are seeking someone with a passion for customer service to deliver mission-critical support and an outstanding customer experience to our New Zealand and US clients from our office in Valencia, CA.
You are deeply aware of the fact that a company’s success is the result of its reputation with customers, and you make it your life’s work to ensure customer expectations are not merely met but exceeded. Your role will be a roughly 50/50 mix of reactive and proactive customer contact.
Reporting directly to the NZ-based CEO, your critical contributions will include:
- Owning the customer experience: building relationships, proactively delivering exceptional service and seeking opportunities to enhance the value we offer
- Being Connexionz primary customer representative over the phone, in person or across any communication medium
- Providing on-call phone support, including immediate-action troubleshooting
- Remotely leading a small but diverse team of support technicians in NZ and US
- Ensuring the availability of on-call support to our customers 24/7
- Managing support tickets, including following up to ensure issues are resolved, identifying and correcting root causes
- Training customers, contributing to support documentation including manuals and FAQs.
- Be the communication conduit between our customers and our people
- Regularly updating customers about our new and enhanced products and services
- Discovering what we are doing well and where we need to improve the customer experience, providing recommendations to the company in a timely and constructive manner
- Managing customer accounts, including orders and contracts; creating and owning customer support plans; reporting.
- Working with our Sales Director (based in Denver, CO) to contribute to our sales and marketing activities as capacity allows
Because the role is geographically isolated, it will suit someone who is a self-starter, motivated by working autonomously knowing that there will be little face-to-face contact with your colleagues.
You will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service or sales roles in a technology company
- A tertiary qualification in Computer Science or equivalent
- Significant technical savvy with both hardware and software, including the ability to quickly learn our suite of products and be confident to troubleshoot technical issues over the phone
- Demonstrated experience of building and enhancing relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Superior communication skills in spoken and written English
- Exceptional diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- The ability to think outside the square, finding new and innovative ways to grow our business and enhance our customers’ experience
- Experience with ticketing systems would an advantage, particularly JIRA
- Some experience with CRM beneficial
Senior Software Developer
C#.NET / SQL
We need an experienced software developer who is driven by achieving excellence and growth for their team and their customers. This role is for a technical guru who enjoys designing, developing and shaping solutions and ensuring delivery excellence. You are mindful of the customer impact of performance issues in a real-time environment.
We need someone who has:
- A degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience working directly with customers: gathering requirements and/ or troubleshooting issues
- Experience with analysis services (SSAS)
- Some knowledge of Xamarin or Mono (helpful rather than essential)
- Some understanding of Linux (helpful rather than essential)
- Some knowledge of or experience with hardware (useful)
- Self-directed and can operate without intensive management
- An exceptional communicator with diverse stakeholders, both written and verbal
- Skilled in analytical and critical thinking
- A team player who contributes and works well with others
- A hard worker who gets stuck in, seeing what needs to be done and doing what is required
Using your skills, you will:
- Contribute directly to the technical development of our products.
- Be the guru for software and database development, testing and deployment, mentoring other team members as appropriate
- Promote development methodology: DevOps, Agile, SDLC
- Ensure we maintain a high level of service availability, identifying and managing risks and troubleshooting issues
- Contribute to a culture of high performance, transparency and continuous improvement
- Work in collaboration with the Lead developer, contributing to project planning decisions, working to ensure that products and services are delivered on-time and within budget
Your ongoing success in this role will ensure you are well placed to grow along with us.